Tuesday 11 February 2014

Shoe Admissions

A few people have queried my shoe collection as I tend to vary my footwear frequently so I got them all out, snapped them and realised I'm missing a pair of DM knee length boots (not the old school style) and DM lace ups. I omitted a few offending items that I'm not sure Bartlam could handle.

Say hello to my shoes:

 

TRAINERS ABOVE

SHOES BELOW
 
I love Iron Fist shoes (above)
Mr Men shoes (top) Skull and Roses DMs (bottom)
 
The picture quality is rubbish. It's dark and overhead light is on but that's shamed me into giving some away.
 
Soon.
 
I have three new pairs of trainers coming and need to make room.
 
10-4

 

2 comments:

  1. Holi Moli! so many fab shoes!!!! I have shoe envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at that collection! can I have your t-bar DM?

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete