Sunday 29 January 2012

Things

It's Sunday and very wet outside. I've managed to be as lazy as I possibly can today. I read the Observer magazine and actually want most of the things on 'The Lust list':

Olympus SP-620UZ


The Olympus SP-620UZ. A mere £179.99.





Mimi, Grace and Bridgitte cushions from Heypico. £40 each and I really, really want the retro one on the left.


These are probably the most exciting drawers I have seen for a long time. £850 from Notonthehighstreet, this site has brilliant unique objects for sale. Forget having a naff Ikea home - go here instead.
Also from Notonthehighstreet. Slightly more expensive at £1,200 but how much fun would you have staring at this all day. You could turn it up a notch and freak yourself out by having this in your bedroom.


I love this colour. 'Bitter Bitch' by Tom Ford. Bit out of my usual price range at £25. I'm veggie so wonder if Tom Ford is animal friendly with his products. Will leave it for a while and try to scout out a similar colour.  My nail polish collection is ridiculous and I only tend to use 3 colours out of the whole lot.


Today I also followed Eva Wiseman on Twitter (@EvaWiseman). I love her weekly page in the OM and hope her tweets are equally amusing.

We went to Castlewellan Forest last Saturday and walked off the main path to a clearing where there used to be cottages or houses or something. This was sitting in hole in the tree:



We looked around for any other messages but that was the only one.

That's me for another week or so. Will keep an eye out for little messages.




No comments:

Post a Comment