Friday 4 October 2013

Pom Pom!

I was thinking that Della needed her lounge area brightened up a bit:




Yawn. A selfie, cat toys and dreamies. She is demanding.

Taking inspiration from Hey Homewreckers Poms I think I might win some brownie points! The colours aren't ideal but that's all the shop had.




Can't wait to see her face. =^._.^=

Having issues with newly acquired Firefox. Going to have to clean up netbook and use that.  I thought I had fixed the problem but evidently not as the last blog post didn't publish!

Hope to be back soon waffling!

10-4 xoxo









5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fighting with Firefox and Chrome on my Nexus. I had to open blog in FF to upload photos then wrote blog in Chrome but it wasn't working properly. Did you miss me? I also need a new invite to yours because I hoped resetting to factory several times would work. Nope.

      Delete
  2. I love it! Della should be well pleased with your efforts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She hasn't even looked at them! Devastated. That house on Ravenhill had had the front garden demolished. We must keep an eye for the skip.

      Delete
  3. How lovely! welcome back deborah :)

    ReplyDelete