Saturday 30 March 2013

Post #3.14159265

Bit of a film day today.  The first film was Spirited Away, a fabulous Studio Ghibli production and it is really good. Big Baby and the soot balls are proper squee.




Film 2 is the 1981 Clash of the Titans with a stellar cast. Lawrence Olivier, Maggie Smith and Ursula Andress star in this 2 hour picture where the Kraken emerges from the sea in his scary, plastic form and Medusa's lopped off head resembles something a class of kindergarten kids made.



However, I love films like this where the 'special' effects are truly 'special'.  None of that CGI faff thank you (unless its animation like 'Hotel Transylvania', Coraline etc). 

I must go. I consider my excessive posting as spam.

Clocks go forward tonight! I have 6 manual clocks on one wall alone. I knew I should have bought radio controlled ones.

Happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment