Friday 29 March 2013

A Random Picture Show


Since February there has been an ice-cream van doing the rounds with it's loud ding dong tune (I never know what the tune is, just that it means the ice-cream man is here) and you know what I saw? A gap in the market.

When the weather warms up, the ice-cream van should change into a frozen cocktail van after the kids have been locked away.

A GAP IN THE MARKET!!


 These are some kind of bath bombs from Lush and aren't they they cutest!


A joke that is actually funny and I see it on my way to work every morning - it never fails to make me smile. EVER!


OMG. What can I even say.  This is SQUEE! in every sense of the word! It kills me with it's cuteness!


And this is Penny before we left to go on a (wash-out) picnic on St Patrick's day. She needs:


  • A blanket (or I do to protect my legs from her trampling all over me in the car).
  • Coat
  • Toy
  • Lead
  • Biscuits
  • Water bowl
  • Harness
  • Towel
  • Wet wipes
and people say children are hard work.





No comments:

Post a Comment