Tuesday 27 December 2011

Post-Christmas Sales


I have managed to avoid the sales thus far, limiting my browsing only to the internet. I agree with the people who say that the sales only make you buy things you never normally would, and will never use only because it looks like the best bargain ever BUT....since my mission in 2012 is to read the complete Discworld series I could hardly resist buying the Watch series books for a mere £9.99, a saving of £45.65.

I have been trying to decide whether it's worth it or to cancel it because I like my series in cover matching order and I read in date of publication order too....so I've just cancelled it and put the temporary purchase down to a moment of madness.

I must say, the online sales have been a bit wick, but then I rarely shop for anything other than books and since they're so cheap on the internet anyway...Perhaps I will look for some socks. I am so enamoured by my vegetable ones from the Lovely Linda of Hey Homewrecker! blog.

I'm off to indulge in some Doritos and chocolate whilst watching Eastenders. *munch*

No comments:

Post a Comment