Ok, I'm nosy. I love the idea of having a peek through people's handbags.
There are some sites and blogs but they're not consistent and I'm not interested in the contents of a man's bag. They carry uninteresting items, rarely anything cute or quirky. Practical and boring.
So ladies, what's in your bag?
Here is my green, pleather, bag from Accessorize that I got before Christmas. It's not a Mulberry or Hermes or Aspinals but will do in the meantime:
Here's what's in mine:
- 2 mags - 1 celeb (monthlies don't fit) and 1 TV guide
- Vibrating alarm clock
- Medical: Wet wipes/tissues/inhaler/hand sanitizer
- L'Occitane violet hand cream - my favourite!
- 3 lipsticks, different brands, all purple - mirror and blemish stick
- Primark fake ray bans
- Al Pacino specs case - battered but still closes
- iPad and iPhone
- Pencil case and pens that won't fit in case.
- 1/2 packet of strawberry Chewits (Vegetarian friendly)
- 'Nemesis' by Philip Roth - for book group
- USB stick
- Pass holder - bus pass, oyster and future train tickets
- Tiny notebook and A5 pad
- Mustard umbrella
- Loose change hanging round the bottom of my bag (mostly 5ps)
- Plastic heart ring - 50p from Charity shop
- Diary - total essential
- Packet of Heinz Ketchup
- Belfast City centre map - to post to penpal in Taiwan
- Air Mail stamps and Post Office receipt
- Key (leopard print)
- 'Parcel' pants zipper case full of different pills and plasters
- Herbal 'calm' mouth spray.
As of now I can tell you that the alarm clock and magazines are out.
What's in your bag? What do you have to carry with you every day?
Bartlam - you too!