Tuesday 14 January 2014

Year of the Horse

2014 has snuck up on us and it's almost the Chinese New Year!


This time round it's Year of the Horse!

Squee!

Ok that might be a baby Donkey but it's cuter than a horse.
 
I recently took possession of an iPad so here is me trying, once again, to sort out regular blogging and accessing blogs and all the rest. I bought gReader pro (not google reader) for my Nexus 7 and just had to have the same thing again on the iPad. Went to the store, bought it for 69p, opened it only to be told that Google Reader no longer operates. We all remember Google Reader shutting down. I was traumatised. They're still selling the same shit on the App Store. Turns out I'm not the only one down 69p.

 

For the love of God.

 

I made ZERO resolutions this year. Zero. Can't be annoyed with them any more. I do have a list of things that have to be done, have to be. I plan to start growing various herbs for teas in my greenhouse so that needs cleared out. Exciting times!

 

Mint Tea!

My Future


Sorry for enormous photos. Haven't worked out how to use images from photo library on iPad from normal blogger online - any ideas?? So using the dreaded blogger app.


I already have three varieties of mint - cat, chocolate and bog standard. Yes, yes, chocolate is amazing. Smells like mint aero.

 


See you! (Off to figure this stuff out)


Beep you soon
 
10-4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment